Rachel is a Registered Psychologist who is passionate about helping clients become the best version of themselves. Rachel works with a wide range of clients and sees adults for varying therapeutic needs including anxiety disorders, depression, stress management, self-esteem, social skills and work/life balance. She works adaptively, empathetically and creatively alongside her clients to best support their needs. Rachel is particularly passionate about the assessment and treatment of phobias and uses virtual reality technology to assist clients in working through their fears.
- Master of Psychology (Clinical) – The University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Science with Honours (Psychology) – The University of New England
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology – The University of New England
- Master of Media Practice – The University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science – The University of Sydney