- Provisionally Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority PSY0002027451
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences (Honours)
- Currently studying Master of Professional Practice, UNE
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Studies)
- Graduate Diploma Communication (Public Relations)
- Professional Management Program Adelaide University
I completed my Honours in Psychology in 2021 and I am currently enrolled in a Master of Professional Practice in Psychology. I am working as Provisionally Registered Psychologist to extend my skills and knowledge in working with clients. I am interested in working with children, teens and adults expereincing life/family/work stress, adjustment issues and anxiety. I have a particular interest in mindfulness as well as body image and assisting my clients to find strategies to enhance overall wellbeing.
I am a mother of three young boys and I enjoy travelling, camping and spending time with friends.