Amanda Kuchel is a Registered Psychologist who is passionate about working with adolescents and adults. Amanda completed her Honours in Psychology at Flinders University and her Master of Professional Psychology at the University of the Sunshine Coast. Amanda has also earnt a Graduate Diploma of Teaching and Learning from Charles Darwin University. Her research background is in the area of social psychology.
In her clinical practice, Amanda delivers cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based treatments for a wide range of emotional and behavioural concerns such as anxiety, stress, depression and suicidality, grief and loss, anger, PTSD, Bipolar and challenging behaviours and social skill deficits in children. She has placement experience working with children, adolescents and adults with a variety of presenting concerns including clients with a disability.
She has a particular interest in working with adolescents and young adults. Her qualifications are General Psychologist registered with APHRA. She is also a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
- Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority PSY0002027451
- Master of Professional Psychology, University of the Sunshine Coast, 2016
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), Flinders University 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning, Charles Darwin University, 2014
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society